The IT and AI & ML courses of the Web Infra Academy stand out by:
- Offering a unique overview (in stead of attending multiple product specific courses)
- Being practice-oriented: our instructors are NOT fulltime instructors but are active in the field.
- Explaining the dependencies and relationships
- Giving insight into Architecture and Security
- Giving insight into the latest developments
The Web Infra Academy delivers IT and AI & ML courses in four formats: Classroom, online/remote, E-learning (non-interactive) and blended.
- Classroom, on a location of the Web Infra Academy , on location of our global partner Global Knowledge, or on location of the customer
- Webinar: Online/remote, live from anywhere in the world using Skype or Zoom
- E-learning, anytime, anywhere using your phone or tablet (App available), not interactive.
- Blended, a combination of E-learning added with an online or classroom session
If you want to attend one of our courses or need more information, you can use the form at end of this page or contact us.
IT Training: Courses offered
- IT essentials for non-IT professionals
- Web Applications, infrastructure and Security
- for DevOps engineers who need more knowledge of for example the hybrid cloud, infrastructure and security.
- For Managers and Product Owners who need more technical knowledge.
- Masterclass Digital Transformation
- For managers and engineers who need to know about the latest developments in IT.
AI and Machine Learning courses
We offer AI & ML courses for domain experts (those with knowledge of the subject / data, for example healthcare specialists) and IT specialists who want to start with an AI and ML project.
- Introduction AI and Machine Learning
- Masterclass for healthcare
- Masterclass for marketing (under development)
Custom Built IT Training Solutions
The Web Infra Academy can enrich the courses with the following aspects (see also our Way of Work):
- Enterprise Specific Integration standards and guidelines for Web Front-ends and Back-ends
- Enterprise Specific Security Infrastructure (Single Sign On (SSO), Security Event Monitoring (SEM), etc.)
- Enterprise Specific Monitoring infrastructure
- Enterprise Specific Application Frameworks
- Product Consolidation within your Enterprise
- Any specific standards and guidelines the client requires.