In this Masterclass Digital Transformation the latest trends in IT are discussed. Rapid changes in IT technology and IT processes demand that you adjust before you are lagging behind competitors. Our Introduction AI and Machine Learning training is part of this training.
This training is available as a classroom training as well as a webinar: live connected to the instructor using Skype or Zoom.
Digital transformation is necessary to stay relevant.
Are you using the opportunities of big data? Are you able to offer the “optimal user experience”? Are you ready for the shift in responsibility when moving to the cloud? Why is now the time to start with Machine Learning? One of the biggest challenges in IT is security: are you able to cope with the latest threats (APT) and still be Agile?
This Masterclass Digital Transformation explains the latest developments of:
- Application development and integration
- Agile/scrum and the Spotify model
- (hybrid) Cloud
- popularity of Open Source products
- Big Data & IoT
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- IT-security (Zero Trust, GDPR, UEBA, CARTA etc.)
You can find a detailed agenda at the end of this page.
This Masterclass Digital Transformation training is available in the following formats:
- Classroom sessions (to be planned in the Netherlands and Belgium or on location).
- Webinar: Online classroom / virtual classroom: you can join live from anywhere in the world using Skype or Zoom.
An E-learning module (as is available for our IT Essentials for non-IT) is under development.
This Masterclass Digital Transformation can be delivered in 4 sessions of 4 hours each.
The Web Infra Academy uses two price models: per student or per training. For an onsite classroom training and a quotation please contact us or use the form at the end of this page.
- Classroom: 1795,00 Euro per student
- Webinar: 1295.00 Euro per student (using Skype or Zoom)
- E-learning: under development
- Blended: under development
Course dates classroom training
Startdate 13-05-2020 – end date 27-05-2020, location: Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
- Part 1: 13-05-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00
- Part 2: 15-05-2020 from 09:00 tot 13:00
- Part 3: 20-05-2020 from 09:00 tot 13:00
- Part 4: 27-05-2020 from 09:00 tot 13:00
Startdate 26-08-2020 – end date 04-09-2020, location: Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
- Part 1: 26-08-2020 from 09:00 tot 13:00
- Part 2: 28-08-2020 from 09:00 tot 13:00
- Part 3: 02-09-2020 from 09:00 tot 13:00
- Part 4: 04-09-2020 from 09:00 tot 13:00
Startdate 25-11-2020 – end date 04-12-2020, location: Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
- Part 1: 25-11-2020 van 09:00 tot 13:00
- Part 2: 27-11-2020 van 09:00 tot 13:00
- Part 3: 02-12-2020 van 09:00 tot 13:00
- Part 4: 04-12-2020 van 09:00 tot 13:00
Course dates webinar/remote/online
Startdate 01-06-2020 – end date 09-06-2020, location Nieuwegein, The Netherlands. Time: in consultation with participants
- Part 1: 01-06-2020
- Part 2: 02-06-2020
- Part 3: 08-06-2020
- Part 4: 09-06-2020
Startdate 08-10-2020 – end date 16-10-2020, location: Nieuwegein, The Netherlands. Time: in consultation with participants
- Part 1: 08-10-2020
- Part 2: 09-10-2020
- Part 3: 15-10-2020
- Part 4: 16-10-2020
Please register using the form at the end of this page.
This Masterclass Digital Transformation is also offered by our partner Global Knowledge, code training GKMDT.
For NON IT professionals it is recommended to follow the IT Essentials training.
Business managers, IT managers, architects and designers, DevOps engineers, IT specialisten
Agenda Masterclass Digital Transformation
Latest developments in Application development and Integration
- Clientside development (Polymer, Angular, etc.)
- Standalone executables (Scala-Akka, Kotlin)
- Application Containerization: Docker, OpenShift Kubernetes
- Immutable servers
- Automated Failure testing, Simian Army (Chaos Monkey), Self-Healing
- Agile and the Spotify model, what are the pitfalls?
Latest developments of the (hybrid) Cloud, Open Source products and Big Data
- Comparison Amazon/AWS – Azure – VMWare Cloud
- API-gateways (Cloud integration using API’s )
- Serverless computing
- What Governance measures are neccesary
- Using a multi-cloud architecture for HA, DR or Escrow
- Cloudstorage (using multi-cloud)
- What are the consequences for your organization? How will the shift in responsibilities and knowledge affect your organization (Infra knowledge to DevOps, security & cost awareness)
- Why are Open Source products that populair?
- Open Source versus Managed Service
- What are the most popular Open Source products?
- Latest developments of Big Data
- What are the popular Big Data solutions?
- Advantages and disadvantages of the different Big Data solutions (bare metal versus virtualisation)
- Big Data and the Cloud
AI and Machine Learning. This session is similar to the training: Introduction AI en Machine Learning.
- What is AI and Machine Learning?
- Why now: the 7 key enablers
- The relationship Big Data, IoT and AI/Machine Learning
- Data Science fundamentals
- The potential of AI and Machine Learning
- Basic Machine Learning techniques (supervised, unsupervised etc.)
- Which code libraries are available for the different Machine Learning techniques
- Which tools are available for Machine Learning
- Practical examples of Machine Learning
- How to start a Machine Learning project in your organization
- Risks and ethics of AI and Machine Learning
- Resources for learning
Latest developments in IT security:
- Why IT-security is getting more important: APT, increase in data (Big data/IoT/Cloud), open APIs etc.
- Zero Trust networks
- CARTA: Continuous adaptive risk and trust assessment
- GDPR essentials
- What is the Blockchain
- How does the Blockchain work?
- Opportunities of the BlockChain: how can you apply the Blockchain in other functionalities than cryptocurrency.
If you have any questions or are interested in this course, please contact us or use the form below: