This is a Webinar IT Essentials: with Zoom or Skype you are live connected with the instructor. You can join from home or any location that suits you.
In this day and age we can’t live without IT. IT is essential for a modern business and IT is of great influence on our lives.
The agenda of this webinar IT Essentials is equal to the classroom version, please see here.
IT professionals tend to speak their own language, which makes it very hard for outsiders to understand what they are talking about. This can be frustrating to say the least. In this IT Essentials training you will learn the language and terminology used by IT professionals.
This IT Essentials training explains the basics of Information Technology: from raw data to information. Latest trends in IT like the Cloud, Big Data and IoT (Internet of Things) are explained.
During the training you will receive a soft copy of the slides, an IT glossary and PDF with best practices.
Webinar IT Essentials duration
The IT Essentials webinar is offered in four sessions of four hours, from 09:00 until 13:00.
The Web Infra Academy uses two price models: per student or per training. For an on-site classroom training and a quotation please contact us or use the form at the end of this page.
- Webinar: 1295.00 Euro per student (using Skype or Zoom)
Our courses are also offered by our global partner Global Knowledge.
Course dates Webinar IT Essentials
You are live connected with the instructor. You can join from home or any location that suits you.
New dates are planned: please contact us or use the form at the end of this page.
Startdate 25-03-2020 – end date 03-04-2020
- Part 1: 25-03-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
- Part 2: 27-03-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
- Part 3: 01-04-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
- Part 4: 03-04-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
Startdate 02-04-2020 – end date 07-04-2020, location: online
- Part 1: 02-04-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
- Part 2: 03-04-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
- Part 3: 06-04-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
- Part 4: 07-04-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
Startdate 18-06-2020 – end date 23-06-2020, location: online
- Part 1: 18-06-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
- Part 2: 19-06-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
- Part 3: 22-06-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
- Part 4: 23-06-2020 from 09:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
E-learning or Blended learning
Start now, anywhere, anytime using our App.
This course is also available as an eLearning module. On our eLearning platform you are offered a number of movies and optional questions. This is not interactive, however you can combine our eLearning module with an optional Skype or Zoom session (blended).
You can start the eLearning module online using your desktop, laptop or on any device using our App.
Non IT professionals or those working closely with IT needing more technical knowledge. Business managers, product owners, auditors etc.
If you have any questions or are interested in this course, please contact us or use the form below: